This is an intimate peer-to-peer roundtable discussion meeting hosted by CorporateLeaders, in partnership with IBM, is for a select group for up to 15 CIOs, CTOs and IT Leaders, to share knowledge and best practices, debate how to keep your cloud spend in control while maintaining service levels and compliance, and network with peers and experts.
Agenda topics include:
Get access to:
- Governance, including cost management, security, & compliance leading to "governed consumption".
- Monitoring operational performance across a hybrid multicloud estate (including DevSec ops model and traditional ITIL ops model).
- How to overcome the associated challenges.
- Exclusive interactive roundtable discussion where critical business issues are discussed and solve
- Intimate and unparalleled networking opportunity with like-minded executives
- A confidential forum to share, exchange, and test new ideas
- Unique opportunity to learn from a peer network
- An overview of the latest state-of-the art business trends and academic research